How to Join
The cost of a yearly membership to join the Ole Miss Family Association is $50, and registering is simple and straightforward. Please enter your information in the form below and you will be redirected to our secure payment site where you will be able to pay with a credit or debit card.
There are many benefits to joining the Ole Miss Family Association, and among them are as follows:
- A direct line of communication with administrative office for the Division of Student Affairs. The OMFA is the central location for all of you and your student’s needs
- Personalized time management assistance for students transitioning to college classes
- The opportunity to add up to two email addresses to our mailing list to receive monthly e-newsletters and advance communication on Fall Family Weekend
- Free or reduced cost use of the on-campus Turner Recreation Center throughout the year
- Discounts at hotel rooms booked at The Inn at Ole Miss, Home2Suites, The Chancellor’s House, TownePlace Suites by Marriott, Courtyard by Marriott Holiday Inn Express, Cartbarn Inn, and Hampton Inn, Sunday through Thursday, dependent on availability during the coronavirus pandemic
- Discount for PakMail rentals, shipping, and storage
- Discounts at local restaurants and shops as available during the coronavirus pandemic
Please note: All sales are final and the OMFA is unable to issue refunds.